- How did you become interested in meteorology in the first place?
- What kind of education is required to become a meteorologist?
- How do you go about making a forecast?
- How did you end up at the Gray weather station?
- What is the biggest storm you've seen?
- Have you ever seen a tornado?
- What is the largest hailstone you've seen?
- Are you interested in a certain aspect of weather?
- Why is it that you need to release the weather balloons at the same time each day as the other weather stations?
|Students check out the control room.|
|Studying the computer models used to create forecasts.|
|Students are shown a tower|
with temperature and wind sensors.
|Students check out a weather balloon.|
|This giant "soccer ball" protects|
an enormous radar.
|Silly students in front of |
humongous satellite dish.
|Students listen a wonderful|
presentation in the conference
room by the director.
|Students hold up the giant "soccer ball."|